The Racich family has just returned from an idyllic vacation at their home on Prince Edward Island, where John and Barbara have spent the last several years restoring an old potato farm. “There’s something magical about PEI,” says Barbara. “It has the most amazing light. If I were a painter, this is where I’d live”. This summer the Racichs enjoyed the company of friend Pam Kline, CEO of Traditions by Pamela Kline a fine linens company. Pam’s nearby home was the subject of a major photo shoot for Country Living magazine. Editor Jane Dagmi snapped an album full of photos which you can see on her blog: http://www.countryliving.com/janes-blog/In_Kline?click=main_sr
- Fashion Forecast 2009 – by Edie Locke
- Charles van Sandwyk Books Available at Merricks Princeton!
- Special Occasion Dressing
- How to Shop for Your Son’s or Daughter’s Wedding Without Losing Your Mind!
- Fall’s Fashion Essentials
- A spiritual journey of fashion and fun in Los Angeles
- Fall 2008 Trunk Show Schedule
- Winding River Reversible Jackets
- Images from PEI
- Merrick’s Summer Sale is in Full Bloom!